e

Sunday 28 December 2014

6 Things Someone Is Probably Sick Of Hearing (With the aid of 6 patronizing .gif images)


1. "Do you have the time?"


Do I have the time? Like fur suuuure. Like, really?

2. "Hey, do you know where (insert location) is?"

  

Ehhh, honey, has that line actually worked for you before? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really?

3. *Coughing silently*


Really?

4. "Hey, could I just get an espresso please?"


Oh no, oh no honey, just because I work here doesn't mean you can talk to me like that. Oh no honey, really? Really?

Honey really?

5. "Please! My husband is having a heart attack! Someone call for help! Please!"


Oh wow, really? Oh wow. Really? You chose that line?

6. The endless murmur of the world around us.


Ugh.













No comments:

Post a Comment